The “BUX GROUP” meets near Starbucks unless there is a 5k, 10k, Half or Full Marathon, Ultra, Trail, Race or Competition, or pressing family or work obligation, or other option!!!
- Mondays, Wednesdays: easy run of 5-7 miles (meet at Goshen & Akers BUX @ 4:30am)
- Tuesdays: 4:30 am Runners meet @ pitaBUX : (Walnut and Akers next to Pita Perfect)
- Thursdays: Tempo Runs ~ 10k pace for 7 min intervals (4:30am at Goshen & Akers BUX)
- Fridays: Social Run enjoying lively chatter and leisurely pace (5am at Demaree/NobleBUX)
- Saturdays: Long Run ~ 10-20 miles (5am @ ChaseBux or Rocky Hill Exeter)
- Sundays: Rest/Worship/Run ~ or all 3 with Bauzer (5am PitaBux)
Another “fun group” of “all ages” and perceived abilities, we accept runners and racers as long as you are not afraid to walk-break. AKA: the big dogs, you can have a nickname too!
Contact person: Mike “Bauzer” Baumann
Email: marathonmike [at] gmail . com